Naresh --

I'm running for Senate in Nevada in one of the most competitive races in the country, and winning here will be critical if Democrats are going to regain a Senate majority in November.

Electing more Democrats to the Senate is the only way to prevent Trump from appointing more far-right conservatives to the Supreme Court and stop him from undoing decades of progress. So I am asking you today:

Will you contribute $10 to my campaign and Democrats nationwide right now to show you're ready to win a Democratic majority in the Senate?

Here's my promise to you, Naresh: I will never shy away from taking on this administration in the Senate, and I will never stop short of defending our values, which are under attack by the GOP.

The Senate needs more leaders who believe that health care is a right, families belong together, and women's reproductive rights are not up for debate.

My opponent, Dean Heller, has repeatedly put the Trump administration's agenda over the well-being of the American people. Heller has voted to take away health care, defund Planned Parenthood, and give enormous tax breaks to corporations. You can also bet he'd approve any Supreme Court nominee that Trump puts before the Senate -- including Brett Kavanaugh.

We can defeat Heller and take back the Senate this fall -- but only if we do it together.

Contribute $10 to my campaign and Democrats nationwide today.

Thank you for your support,

Jacky Rosen
U.S. Senate candidate, Nevada 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog