Showing posts from December 24, 2017
Child playing with stove caused deadly New York fireON DECEMBER 30, 2017 BY NARESH SAGARLEAVE A COMMENTEDIT United States, an unattended three-year-old boy playing with the burners on a kitchen stove started a fire in a New York City apartment that killed 12 people yesterday, Fire Commissioner Daniel Nigro said. Children aged 1, 2 and 7 as well as a boy whose age was unknown died, along with four men and four women. Among the dead were at least three members of the same family. Authorities said firefighters rescued 12 people from the building and four people are in the hospital in critical condition. New York City is going through a bitter cold snap with temperatures and high winds. It was the deadliest fire in the city since an arsonist torched a Bronx nightclub in 1990, killing 87 people inside the venue that did not have fire exits, alarms or sprinklers, the New York Times reported. Girls rescued from UP MadrasaON DECEMBER 30, 2017 BY NARESH SAGARLEAVE A COMMENTEDIT Uttar Pradesh, 5…