HD Deve Gowda congrats Jayalalitha

Dear Madam Jayalalithaaji, Please accept my heartiest congratulations on your landslide victory in the Tamil Nadu Assembly elections.The poll outcome is a result of your vision, strategic thinking and unswerving commitment to the people of Tamil Nadu.I am confident that the new Government in the state under your dynamic leadership would herald a new era of peace, progress, prosperity, corruption free administration and justice to the people of the state, particularly the poor, downtrodden, farmers and minorities, who were the worst victims of the rampant loot and corruption in the state.I am also confident that under AIADMK rule, Tamil Nadu would emerge as a role model for development and good governance for the entire country.My family, my party and the people of Karnataka join me in once again extending our greetings and best wishes to your good self, AIADMK and its allies and the people of Tamil Nadu on this joyous occasion.
H HD Deve Gowda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog